Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Food + Games = Thanksgiving!

My parents playing Sequence!

Well, it's that time of year again. Time to get out the games and put away the belts! Joel and I spent Thanksgiving down in Indy with my parents. Every year my mom hosts Thanksgiving at our house with her side of the family. My cousin Barbara was there this year and she brought her son Trent (who's two!). I forgot how fun two year olds are-he was full of energy and a bit of mischief but on the whole-very well behaved.This year we had an extra day with everyone-as my Uncle Joe had to work in Indy so they all stayed on through Friday. Good times. My mom made a great meal and I got to spend time with friends and we even made a trip up to Batesville to see my Gram.

On the whole, it was delightful! Enjoy the pics...

My Uncle with his daughters, Lindsey and Barbara

2 comments:

Jody said...

Take my picture OFF. I am offended. Just wait till you see the picture of you I'm going to post!
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

I just thought I had to say that there has never been a Sequence team as unstoppable as Mike and Joel. You do not want to cross their path at the WSC.