Wednesday, January 24, 2007

We are Family!

Congratulations Lindsey and Clayton Hardsaw!
I realized this weekend that I am a very fortunate person. You don't get to choose what family you are born into and sometimes family turns out to be more of a burden than anything else. I was blessed with a great family. Not that we don't have our quirks and disfunctionalities (see the video of my brother) but we love and support each other. And perhaps most importantly, we enjoy being together.

This past weekend we were in southern Indiana for my cousin's wedding. She looked beautiful and happy and everyone had a blast. All of my cousins on my mom's side were together for the first time since our wedding five years ago! It was fantastic...enjoy the pictures...

My aunt, my mom, and my uncle(father of the bride)


The ring bearer (Trent)












My dad and uncle







My cousin, Kendall and Nora



And then there was much dancing...




My brother might be one of the funniest people I know...

No comments: