Sunday, April 15, 2007

Our New House

We were over at our new condo with our realtor this afternoon to check out the progress-and I remembered my camera! So here are a few pictures of our (very dusty) condo. We close in less than two weeks and move in on May 12!! So exciting. Enjoy the pictures...

The view from the front door (our living room/kitchen and hallway)

The living room from the hallway (front door to the left and fireplace to the right)

The kitchen and breakfast bar

The second bathroom (off the hallway)
The master bathroom

I took pictures of the bedrooms (there are 2!) but they don't do them justice so you'll have to wait!


2 comments:

christopher jette said...

the first thing i want to see when i arrive in Chicago in July is your bathroom!

Unknown said...

The bathroom is fantastic. I really enjoy my time spent there.