Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Cosmopolitan Sorbet in Maple Leaf Ice

That was one of the courses at the wedding Joel and I went to this weekend. It was a beautiful wedding in a great location (Birmingham, MI). The reception was very fancy and the food was great (they had a great Veggie entree-squash ravioli). We had a great time dancing and catching up with some of my buddies from grad school who graduated in June. The bride is one of my friends from policy school and we have become friends with her husband and Joel played soccer with them this past spring.

They really love each other and it was a delightful weekend!



P.S. The Maple Leaf Ice was just that-a maple leaf made of ice on top of which was the cosmo sorbet...I told you it was fancy!

P.P.S. I haven't forgotten about the vaca pics...more soon...

No comments: