Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hella Tired

That's what I am. Super tired. I had a crazy day at work. The good news is...I finished up my intern project. We (my team) presented to about half of the office (55 people) on Tuesday morning. I think the presentation went well. It was on pandemic flu preparedness and we've heard nothing but great things! So, yeah!

The other news is...I had my "mid-point review" with my supervisor today even though I'm over 3/4 done. It was good. Really good. Joel and I have some big decisions coming up...but I'm confident we'll do what's right for us! She told me that I'm a "joy to work with" which I'm sure is a surprise to some of you!!

I love flowers...so cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mol - it's been a while since I've checked in, just wanted to say HI! I can't believe you're almost done. Thanks for keeping us all up to date on what you've been up to latey. We'll see you later this month!

Love, Lori

christopher jette said...

That is a Hella-Cool picture of a Hella-Cool flower.