Saturday, August 12, 2006

Life isn't fair

That's what my mom told me...countless times. But as I get older the more I realize it really isn't. Anyone who knows me knows what's going on with my godson, Anderson. I just wanted to remind everyone to continue to keep him in your thoughts this week.

He has his first post-radiation MRI on Tuesday.

Look at all of the progress he's made since I last saw him...

My last visit...
A more recent picture...His parents are hosting a party to celebrate his extraordinary life. Anyone reading this blog should come and show support for them. They draw so much strength from it...

ANDERSON BUTZINE’S POST RADIATION LUAU!

Please join us in celebrating life and the many
miracles we all enjoy every day!

When: Saturday, August 26th; 1:00 PM until ???

Where: The Ixonia Fireman's Park Outdoor Pavilion
N8345 Park Street, Ixonia, WI

Dinner will be at 4:00 pm. Anyone willing and able is asked to please bring a side dish or dessert.

There will be a DJ, and don’t forget the HULA DANCING!
We will also have activities for adults and children.
(volleyball, horseshoes, cards, limbo, duck pond, and more!)

If you play an instrument, feel free to bring it along and join in with the family for a few songs!

Tammy Tietz has organized a silent auction to cover the costs of the party. For more information or to donate, please contact Tammy at rtctietz@sbcglobal.net. We will be recognizing all donors at the party and on Anderson’s Caringbridge site. The requested cut-off date to make a donation is August 20th.

RSVP to Michelle at: michellebutzine@hotmail.com

No comments: