Saturday, August 12, 2006

See-attle


Well, as Joel told me this week..."this is your last 'free' weekend in Seattle" and he's right! So, I spent my Saturday doing laundry, going for a run, reading and relaxing. I think tomorrow I'm going to go to a park or beach-not sure which one yet but I'll let you know!

I can't believe it but I only have 3 weeks left in my internship and I'm done! It's really amazing to think of everything I've learned in just 7 weeks. Amazing really.

I finished a book this morning. My friends Brian and Audrey gave it to me for my birthday, it's called Marley & Me about a guy and his dog. I really enjoyed. Of course, I bawled the last three chapters but it was a pretty interesting story and a quick read. I recommend it (especially for dog lovers)!

Joel complained that I didn't have any of the pictures he took of me on my blog so here's one he took while I was trying to figure out where the flip we were on our walk up to Capitol Hill.

It's really gorgeous here-I think I'm going to go outside and enjoy it!

No comments: