Thursday, July 20, 2006

I like pictures


And I don't have any for this post. So, I'm going back into the archives and posting this picture of Joel's goddaughter Elizabeth. Because she's cute. And everyone loves cute!

The other reason is that she's eating a strawberry...and it reminds of the AWESOME berries out here. I have never had raspberries this big or good tasting, seriously I'm not exaggerating...and the cherries...to die for...Amazing. There is a small farmers market a couple blocks north of me every Saturday morning and they sell only Washington produce. I've had the greatest raspberries from there over the past two weeks, good stuff.

Speaking of weekends, I'm not sure what I'm going to do this weekend! The "Bite of Seattle" is this weekend at Seattle Center (the area around the space needle), and there are a bunch of restaurants highlighting their specialties and some local music. So that sounds like fun and it's a fairly short bike ride. On Sunday, i thought I would go to a big park on the Sound called Discovery Park and go exploring-the beach there is supposed to be gorgeous. I'll let ya'll know!

No comments: