Sunday, July 09, 2006

This is a little crazy

Having a blog...it feels strange since I know the only people that are going to read this are friends and family but it's been keeping me entertained all weekend so who cares??

I wanted to share some pictures of Joel's visit to Seattle last weekend. We were outside all weekend and the weather was great! We kayaked on Lake Union-renting kayaks at this great Mexican Restarant/Paddle Club, biked to the Red Hook Brewery, and hiked around Mt. Ranier National Park. It was fantastic.

I got a new bike out here-it's a mountain bike and I love it .
It's perfect for shorter rides out to the grocery store or down to the shopping center close to my house. I don't think I'll be doing any triathlons on it though-It's really heavy and the bus system is so good here in Seattle that I may not ride it to work either. It takes me 9 minutes to get to work from my house in the morning!

No comments: