Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Yo! ga


I went to my first yoga class at the Seattle Y last night. It was pretty good. I've been going to yoga on and off since my living in Madison four years ago...and it's always painful and always sweaty. I just feel so good afterwards. Last night in honor of the full moon, we did a sequence of poses that are a salutation to the moon. It was weird and hard and I had to use a block because I'm so inflexible. Embarrassing. There was a sixty year old woman in front of me who put me to shame. oh well.

I also found out yesterday that I'll be traveling to glorious Vermont for a week this summer. I'm excited about that, I think it'll be really interesting and I'll be in Vermont...nothing bad about that!

I haven't taken any really interesting pictures in a few days. Here's one of my office taken by Joel when he was here. I work in the tallest building in Seattle-the Columbia Tower

No comments: