Saturday, July 29, 2006

To be a Vermonter...

Finally back from Vermont! What a trip. I learned so much about the project I'm working on-looking at Medicaid in various states. It's a complex program and we had at least 4 interviews a day and some of them lasted well over two hours a piece. Good times! Anyway, that didn't leave too much time for fun, I was usually with my team from breakfast to around 8:30 at night. It was really intense. All work all the time.

Vermont, of course, was beautiful. The Mountains and rivers were gorgeous. The weather wasn't the greatest (upper 80s, rainy and/or humid) but I was in Vermont!

I'm really tired and haven't had much of a chance to relax yet since we got in around 4am eastern time last night-so the transition to Pacific Time has been difficult.

I'm sorry I didn't take any pictures-I was depressed about that. The only really fun thing we did-was tour the Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory, it was really fun (even if they did sell out)! And we got ice cream at the end of it (American Pie). It was good-even if I was in my suit, fresh from an interview!

No comments: